Our system design services provide the full scope of engineering services and solutions to meet your specific needs.
Beginning with defining the project concept and initial specifications, to Front End Engineering & Design, our team can help you identify the right technology. The detailed engineering phase addresses gap and minimizes cost and schedule risks. Once complete, the team moves into build, test and delivery stage to prepare for installation and commissioning and ongoing support of the project.
Doorway members offer a wide range of product and system solutions, including hydro processing, feed and product storage, compressors, filtration, cooling water systems and many other applications.
When your oil and gas project requires automation and integration, let Doorway be your guide. You can be confident you will get the solution and results you need with a control system integrator who belongs to Doorway.
- Project Execution and Quality Plans.
- Schedule and Resource Loading.
- Definition of Project Success Criteria.
- Stakeholder and Sponsor Definition.
- Risk Planning and Mitigation.
- Testing Strategy.
- Process Definition / Clarification.
- FS / SDS / HDS Development.
- Build Hardware / Code.
- Test Development.
- Project Reporting (Earned Value).
- Prototype Build.
- Vertical Slice.
Testing & FAT:
- Engineering Shakedown.
- Internal Test.
- Hardware FAT.
- Software FAT.
- Integration Testing.
- Test Reporting.
- Process Simulation and System Stress Testing.